Nestled between the lush Maya Mountains and the turquoise Caribbean Sea, Hamanasi is a special place from which you can explore the best of Belize on and offshore. A secluded, intimate boutique resort located on the beach south of Hopkins, Hamanasi sits on hundreds of feet of Caribbean Sea beachfront surrounded by tropical flora on the finest stretch of beach. Voted #1 small hotel in Belize and Top 25 Hotels In The World For Service by Tripadvisor.
Hamanasi believes that thoughtful eco-tourism can make a positive impact on the environment and in our community, and preserve our little slice of paradise for the enjoyment and education of future generations.
- 28 eco-luxury rooms
- 1000 acres of pristine beachfront
- 11-acre nature preserve
- AC & ceiling fans
- Rates: $250-$650 per night
- Continental breakfast, coffee, tea, bottled water
- Free use of bikes, kayaks, standup paddle boards
- iPod docking station (in-room)
- Give & Take bookshelf in Library
- The Green Team: Educates on sustainability at the weekly Green Hour for hotel guests and through The Hopkins Eco Club, a program for children
- Only uses biodegradable plastic bags and never uses styrofoam products
- Partnership with Nature Conservancy
Snorkeing & Scuba Diving