finca luna nueva
Costa Rica: Boasting an intimate experience with primary rainforest, the Finca Luna Nueva is a living classroom where medicinal plants are cultivated and people convene with nature. Developed for progressive farmers and scientists alike, the farm honors its own local farmers for continually challenging themselves to expand their extensive permaculture techniques and the Sacred Seed Sanctuary.
This sanctuary is a dynamic collection of roughly 300 medicinal plants that protects and celebrates not only the biological diversity of Costa Rica but also the cultural histories of these plants. For those interested in the organic and sustainably movement, this is an excellent opportunity to interact with a living farm, meet like-minded people, and explore the Arenal Volcano region. After a day exploring the well-maintained rainforest trails or attending a guided farm tour, visit the restaurant for a gourmet meal prepared with organic ingredients.
- Finca Luna Nueva offers a variety of accommodation types, all with private bathroom and hot water
- Amenities include a swimming pool, solar heated jacuzzi, laundry service, two pavilions with audio- visual equipment, WIFI, spa, & a holistic wellness center.
- Rates: from $105 per night
- Breakfast & fresh juices every morning
- Use of ozonated swimming pool and solar-heated jacuzzi
- A farm tour of Finca Luna Nueva
- Wireless internet available in most places
- Finca Luna Nueva is certified biodynamic under the Demeter program, the most exacting system of organic certification
- Member of the Slow Food International Convivia
- Adjacent to the 50,000 acre Children’s Eternal Rainforest conservation area
Yoga & Wellness
- Complimentary upgrade upon hotel check-in, based upon availability
- Complimentary "Farm-to-Table Organic Meal" on the farm (Lunch or Dinner)
- 1 Organic Smoothie with our tropical fruits
- 2 Organic Chocolate Bars
Join our community and you will receive your promo code to use at all partner hotels via e-mail.